Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Top 13 of '13
(Don't expect anything interesting. LOL. My life is pretty boring)

I finished all my college apps and supplements.
I turned 17.
I started senior year!!!!!
I scored a 1980 on my SAT.
I celebrated my little brother's birthday. 
I celebrated my sister's high school graduation.
I celebrated Eid.
I got my new galaxy S4!!!!!!
My mom passed her citizenship test.
I started to read one of my favorite books, A Thousand Splendid Suns.
 I watched a very sad, but powerful movie, 12 Years A Slave.
I started to think about my future more.
I met some new, great friends.


7 comments:

  1. Heyyyyyy congrats on getting into so many SUNYs!!! You have such a hight SAT score that you are bound to get into all the schools that you want to. What is Eid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your SAT score, that's so good! And it seems like a lot of good things happened in your family which is exciting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Samsung Galaxy S4 too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a big jump from your previous SAT score, it shows how much effort you put into it! Congraz!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on her SAT scores and congrats to your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It always exciting to get a new phone. I remembered getting my galaxy S3 when it just came out. And I cracked a month later. I also think that thinking about your future more is a good thing, but it that just a moment in your life?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heyy we have the same phone!!
    And I'm jealous of your SAT score.

    ReplyDelete