1. This logo represents the club because the cooking club is somewhere where students to have fun and I think the that by having comic sans ms as the font type and having the letters drop into the pot showed something fun and exciting which is what the cooking club is about.
2. I think the thumbnail sketches was the most helpful because I was able to put out a range of different ideas and I was able to combine some of my different sketches and use them in my final logo.
3. The most challenging part of this project was using gimp to create my logo. The aspect of gimp that was the hardest was using the mask tool to color in certain things like the pot and bag.
4. I think my final design is okay. It took a lot for me to finally complete it so I was was ecstatic when i was finally done but i think i could've came up with a better design but I'm just glad i finished it.


+(1).png)
It looks like you spent a lot of time on this. Did you create the utensils yourself or find an image?
ReplyDeleteI like dat design. It looks like a little badge on the clothes
ReplyDeleteI did cooking club too!!!! I like how your logo is colorful and it really stands out.
ReplyDeleteI remember giving you feedback on your cooking club sketches :) I love the final results!!! Very concise and cute!
ReplyDeleteOMGGGGGG, DIS IS A NICE DESIGN!!! IT IS VERY CREATIVE, AND UNIQUE. I LIKE HOW U INCORPORATED DIS LOGO INTO A CHEF HAT AND APRON, IF I WAS IN A COOKIN CLUB I WOULD ROCK DAT U FEEL . HANN
ReplyDeleteyour design is very nice and I like how it is compacted together because it gives it a sense of unity. I also like the bright colors because it makes the logo stand out.
ReplyDeleteI like how colorful your design is. I really liked it on the apron and I think it would be a very nice sticker for cooking club as well
ReplyDeleteDo you own one of those aprons they are waviiiiiiii hannn mari you coll hannnnnn
ReplyDelete