Sunday, September 29, 2013


One of my favorite movies of all time <3 <3 <3. This is a classic example of the American Dream and how someone from the bottom can achieve there goals and make it up to the top by putting in the effort. Seeing the protagonist struggle to make ends meet and to provide for his son was heart wrenching but then seeing him beat all the odds to become very successful warmed my heart. I guess this inspires to me to keep on going. Even when things are tough and I may face challenges I should always remember the goal that I'm trying to reach in life and continue putting in all the effort to meet that goal. 
                   *Their father son relationship is sooooo cute*

5 comments:

  1. I actually never saw the film but I will add it to my list. I really like the outlook you have on your future and in life. I definitely believe hard work does pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only seen this movie once but I found it very inspiring like you do. The movie is somewhat of a "tear jerker" but still inspirational overall. This is one of those movies that just helps you to move on from whatever you're struggling with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never watched this movie before but I have watched movies that were made to be inspirational. I remember watching a sobstory movie and it gave me a lot of things to think about. I'll find some time to watch this movie!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to watch this movie, I have it on DVD, but I never got to it.
    Now I have to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This movie was incredibly sad but what exactly about it affects your artwork or inspires what you will create in the future?

    ReplyDelete