I was drawn to this book cover because of the image that is used. I feel like the way the old lady is placed and how she looks is what drew me in. I believe it really portrays the title of being tired.
I like the way the day and sunset are mirroring each other because they are two different concepts yet they are put together in one image. The text is left aligned but is put near center as well.
I was drawn to this book cover because it seemed creepy with the floating hands and the no facial features. I liked the contrast between the black and white and how the red is added to it which makes it stand out.
I was drawn to this book cover because of the blurry effect of the skeleton. It's almost like they're trying to hide the fact that it is a skeleton which i find interesting. I also see a repetition of white, and brown dots.
I was drawn to this image because of the illusion of the black lines and how it is constantly repeating. It is interesting to look at and I think it literally pulls you into this deep whole of black lines.
I feel like all these book covers are different in their ideas but they all express something that represents their titles. For example the first book cover shows a tired women and the title talks about being tired. Another example is the third book cover with the weird women and in the title it says dark which represents the pictures.





No comments:
Post a Comment