Saturday, November 2, 2013

My Gif Letter F project; After all the struggling (LOL) I finally completed this project. 

9 comments:

  1. I love the idea of changing the letter F to Flag! I think adding color to it will definitely make it pop! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky to have the letter F! The idea of keeping the silhouette of F for the flag is very simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would suggest adding more slides in between mainly because there is a lot of things happening in these few sides and it is hard to exactly follow the flow of the gif.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST IDEA EVER. I LIKE HOW YOU CHANGED THE F TO A FLAG, AND HOW YOU CHOSE THE AMERICAN FLAG OVER THE CHINA FLAG. THE GIF IS A NICE NICEEEEEEE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God, Jonathon's comment made me laugh.
    And Mariyamou I love this!! I love how the stars and the strips both appear at the same time.
    I can tell you spend a lot of time on this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you added the rows of stars along with the stripes on the flag! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you persevered and mastered the path tool to create those stripes on the flag. It is not an easy task but you finished it! I like how the symbol of a flag is incorporated into the letter. (Flag on a flag pole) It is definitely hard to learn a whole new program and then create something with it.

    ReplyDelete